Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar Adds Seasonal Dishes to Menu
Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar welcomes guests to celebrate spring with new seasonal dishes added to the menu. Notably, a brand-new section of the menu features eight “cicchetti”—Italian small plates inspired by snacks served traditionally in Venetian “barcari” or wine bars. Enjoy the longer days and warmer temperatures with one of the dishes specially prepared incorporating fresh seasonal flavors to accentuate the best ingredients of spring.
“When the weather becomes warmer, small plates like our new, authentic cicchetti are appealing,” explaines Gino Ferraro, owner, Ferraro’s. “Our Chef Francesco DiCaudo has created a tempting menu that we look forward to sharing with you. Perhaps pair them with a sparkling Lambrusco—this light, sparkling red wine is a popular accompaniment in Italy during warmer months and is especially amazing with our new gnocco fritto from the cicchetti menu.”
During this most temperate season of the year, guests also have the option to dine at Ferraro’s partially covered outdoor patio with ample seating. The plush seating and open-air environment creates an inviting ambience—perfect for enjoying dining al fresco.
Ferraro’s new spring dishes for 2019 include:
- Carciofo alla Giudia—Deep-fried Roman-style artichoke, pecorino primo sale, garlic, parsley, hot pepper sauce
- Melanzana—Eggplant scapece, yellowfin tuna, tomato
- Stracciatella—Bufala milk stracciatella cheese, tomato, basil
- Fiore di Zucca—Baked zucchini blossom, bufala milk ricotta, seasonal Mediterranean relish
- Tonno di Coniglio—Rabbit prepared like tuna in oil, fennel, watercress salad
- Acciughe al Verde—Mediterranean anchovies, green sauce, ginger-orange, macadamia, almonds
- Gambero Sultano—Raw Mediterranean prawns, sheep’s milk ricotta, hazelnut, dark chocolate, cannolo shell
- Gnocco Fritto—Emilia-Romagna fried dough, crescenza cheese, Italian ham, arugula, Lambrusco onion jam
- Verde—Lemon-basil Acquarello risotto, stracciatella cheese, garden vegetables
- Taglierini—32-yolk parsley taglierini, sea urchin-‘nduja sauce, sheep’s milk ricotta
- Trenette—Ligurian narrow, flat pasta, seasonal beans, potato, basil pesto
For reservations, please call (702) 364-5300 or visit ferraroslasvegas.com.