Grimaldi’s Honors Vets with Special Deal on Veteran’s Day
With Veteran’s Day and Thanksgiving quickly approaching, along with its annual gift card bonus, Stoking Social Hour, and Tuesday Tastings, Grimaldi’s has a lot going on for the month of November.
Pumpkin Cheesecake is back:
- On November 1, Grimaldi’s Pizzeria is excited to unveil the highly anticipated Pumpkin Cheesecake, made with a cinnamon sugar cookie crust, topped with whipped cream and garnished with caramel sauce.
- The Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake will be replacing the seasonal Chocolate Cheesecake, giving guests the opportunity to savor fall’s favorite flavor throughout the entire month of November.
Veteran’s Day Discount:
- Grimaldi’s honors the men and women that serve our country year-round by offering a daily 15 percent discount to all active duty and retired military personnel.
- This Veteran’s Day, Grimaldi’s is showing its appreciation to our veterans for their service by increasing the discount to 25 percent off your entire purchase.
Stoking Social Hour:
- Enjoy $2 off draft beer, $3 off glasses of wine, $3 off antipasto and bruschetta and $15 bottles of wine every day from 3:30-6 p.m.
- Head over to your neighborhood Grimaldi’s every Tuesday for half off glasses, carafes and bottles of wine all day, including sangria.
- Get a taste of Grimaldi’s Fall Favorites menu, including the “Wedge” Salad, Buffalo Chicken Pizza, and Caramel Apple Cheesecake.